The Auto Club Group Tow/Light Service Operator, Roadside Assistance in Omaha, Nebraska
*Be someone’s hero every day! *
AAA is now hiring full time, experienced Tow Truck / Light Service Operator to help assist our members with their roadside emergencies.
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
Come to the rescue and save the day by:
· Operating a tow truck or a light service vehicle to provide Emergency Road Service (Roadside Assistance) to AAA members
· Identifying the vehicles problem and providing service (tire changes, fuel delivery, battery jumpstarts, minor mechanical adjustments, battery installations, lockout service, etc.)
· Provide or arrange for tow services when the vehicle cannot be started or is unsafe to drive
Competitive base pay of $15.42 to start
Shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes
Year-end bonus opportunities
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
o DOT Certification
Paid time off
Complimentary AAA membership
AAA’s everyday heroes:
- Have experience operating a full-size or light service vehicle/tow truck and/or applicable service equipment
· Are able to demonstrate/Great Customer Service/
· Successfully complete drug screening, MVR and criminal background check, and DOT health screen
Have a High school diploma or GED
Are willing and able to work irregular hours, weekends, holidays and special events as required.
Are willing to work in adverse weather conditions
Are able to lift material weighing up to seventy-five (75) pounds
Apply Todayto join our team of heroes and help AAA members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing them best in class service for their emergency roadside assistance needs.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Job: *Automotive Service/Repair
Title: Tow/Light Service Operator, Roadside Assistance
Requisition ID: 200000EJ